Monday, October 29, 2007

A little more of Holland

Does it get any better?!
WOW!!! "On the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wonderful works, I will meditate." Ps. 145:5. :)
Tobie, Annelie, Anri, and Mincke

Just a pretty picture
Fall colors - it just doesn't get any better!
Anri on a log-bench :)

The Kinderdijk - 19 windmills used to pump the water out to the sea.
Wellington boots - Holland style (clogs)
Anri and Elmien infront of a windmill
wow, one big dog - or should I say, small horse
Typically Holland


translates - to buy
pumkins and (dunno english name - some kind of vegetable) :/
Elmien and apples
pumpkins etc. for sale
Anri among the pumpkins
Elmien and Anri.



feeding the ducks :)
pretty houses, heh? yes, on the water.
car garage in center of picture, beneath houses.





Jan van Riebeeck was the guy who established the first collony in the Cape, South Africa.
The house of Jan van Riebeeck.
Anri infront of pumps in market center.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.